70's Lace and Denim

November 8, 2015

seventies lace and denim outfit
Lace high neck top
Hi there!
I'm back again with an outfit post as it's been a while since my last one because of the amount of work and examinations that I had to deal with for the last couple of weeks. I've finally been able to go out and take a lot of pictures for my blog. This one's a little seventies inspired outfit and I'm so happy that high necks or turtle necks are in at the moment but it was quite warm outside to be able to wear a jumper. So I opted for this lace high neck top with a classic button down denim skirt to make it a little easy-breezy. Honestly, white lace manages to look so feminine even with something a little bit on the masculine side like my boots.
I have my new favourite brown lace up boots on with some frilly white socks because I feel like they are the perfect boots that I own at the moment. The cut, the patent leather and the comfort is just too good to pass up when I'm doing something seventies inspired. My orange satchel is to add a little bit more colour to the otherwise neutral outfit and to go with my new everyday lip colour, Maybelline Velvet Matte Lipstick in M8 which is possibly the most beautiful autumnal orange/red. I feel like it could pass up as a dupe for NARS Geraldine which is a colour I've been coveting for a while now.
70s lace and button down denim outfit
Lace High Neck Top - LIPSY (Similar)  | Button Down Denim Skirt - MISS SELFRIDGE  | Orange - Old, SIMILAR | Frilly Socks - FOREVER 21| Brown Lace up Boots - FOREVER 21 |

autumnal greens
quartz bangle bracelet
denim-buttondown-skirt

18 comments

  1. I wish I could incorporate more lace into my wardrobe! You look wonderful, I love the boots you've paired it with too!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily !! I love lace and how it always looks good on everyone. x

      Delete
  2. 70's Lace Top + 90's Denim Skirt = Love it! This outfit brings major nostalgia :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love it too! I like to dress like this everyday and pretty much pretend like I'm in the 70's/90's x

      Delete
  3. Your high neck lace top is so romantic! you look fabolous! Love how you styled it! kisses
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! x I love how lace can dress up any outfit!

      Delete
  4. this outfit literally reminds me of my younger years haha you looking great! pulled it nicely :)

    Dice, wildest-heart.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah it's a nostalgic outfits of sorts. Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I love the denim and lace combo, and those boots are so cute! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xx I love these boots too. They go with everything!

      Delete
  6. Love, love, love this outfit! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.