Fuzzy and Pink

December 9, 2015

Fuzzy Pink Jumper and Baroque Pants
I've been enjoying the cold weather in the Himalayas for the past two weeks only because it's still autumnal( or I like to believe so) and not nearly as cold at all. The weather outside is really pleasant and a easy breezy but there's no way I can put on this Fuzzy Pink Jumper from DOROTHY PERKINS yet. I can't wait to put this on, come December/January when it is going to be finally acceptable to put it on. It's honestly the softies, loveliest and the fuzziest jumper I own and what's better about it, it's pink! I was definitely inspired by Carrie Bradshaw and Chanel Oberlin for this outfit because they do their fur coats and fuzzies so well.
The one solid colour jumper goes perfectly with this Baroque print pants from last year(when it was actually very trendy) and everyone was wearing a pair. I personally can't really be too bothered with the trends all the time so I had to get this one out of the closet and my trusty black boots from FOREVR21 to go with them. This one's a way to dress down fur coats and fuzzy jumpers for the daytime or a casual, chill day where all I did was admire the mountains and drink a lot of tea.
Himalayan Photography
Fluffy Pink Jumper and Baroque Pants
Fuzzy Pink Jumper - Dorothy Perkins(Similar) | Baroque Print Pants - Last Year ( Similar in Dogtooth pattern) | Black Boots - Forever 21 ( Similar)
Fluffy Pink Jumper
Mountains nature photography
Fuzzy and Pink winter outfit
Black Boots

9 comments

  1. I like your outfit. I think fuzzy clothes add an interesting element to any outfit. Your outfit reminds me of the clothes worn on the movie, Clueless. The characters wear a lot of cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carlyn! Yes I was going for a 'Clueless' look. I absolutely loved Alicia Silverstone's outfits xx

      Delete
  2. you look amazing!! i love that jumper, the colour is so pretty xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky! The jumper is the coziest thing ever apart from being 'Pink' xx

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so cute! Reminded me of the Legally Blonde movies, girly and adorable.
    Just came across your blog through Twitter!
    Find me at www.saraallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! This is the best comment because I love Legally Blonde so much. I still secretly watch it to this day, Haha!x

      Delete
    2. I should watch it again soon actually, just to enjoy all those girly moments all over again! :)
      PS: Pleaaaase don't spell my name with an H at the end, it kills me! Hahaha!

      Delete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.