The Party Edit

December 14, 2015

Hello lovely people!
I am bringing to you a little Christmas/ New Year's Party attire ideas. The inspiration behind this post is the concept of a Capsule Wardrobe except it's the Party edition! I've a got a couple of dress/outfits rounded up of different styles and colours, sticking to the basic party colours that I personally prefer - Black, Gold and anything with a little bit of sparkle. There's a whole list of shoes and accessories to go with them and the whole idea is to make them interchangeable where the dresses can be paired with more than one pair of bags & accessories set out for them. I hope you enjoy reading this!
New Year's Party Dresses1.Long Sleeve Cut Out Bodycon Dress | 2.Brocade Shift Dress | 3.Black Vintage Inspired Mini Dress| 4. Silver Metallic & Black Cape Blazer and Silver Metallic & Black Shorts | 5. TFNC Two Layer Dress.| 6.Black plunge Fluted Sleeve Dress.|
1. Jeffrey Campbell Perforated Star Lace up Sandals |2. Miss Selfridge Faux Fur Clutch |3. Fashion Union Stud Detail Heels |4. Lipsy Faux Fur Crossbody| 5. Fashion Union Fringe Heels | 6. Ollie and Nick Valerie Shoulder Bag |7. Cleo High Leg Sandal | 8. Biba Deco Box Clutch |9.Circus by Sam Edelman Boots |

18 comments

  1. The shift dress is SO cute!! Love this post, I love buying party dresses and cute accessories as this time of the year it makes me feel so festive xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your party picks! especially the bodycon! xxx

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are excellent picks! I'm the Shift Dress and/or Tailored Suit kind of girl but I'd love to go glam one day! Loving shoe pick number 9!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Tailored Suit outfit is really difficult to pull off. I'm sure you can do it xx

      Delete
  4. Love the outfits 2,3,4 <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice selection! That 70's style dress is super pretty!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the classic 70s style as well x Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  6. Love the second and third dresses and how gorgeous are those fringe shoes! I'm loving the 70s style, great choices!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sophie! I have to agree those shoes are some serious statement pieces. I need to get my hands on them x

      Delete
  7. I've really been struggling to find a dress for New Years Eve so this has been really helpful - thanks :) x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.