Bretons & White Denim

July 26, 2015

Bretons & White DenimWhite denim jacket
Bretons Stripes is every girl's comfort outfit. Whenever I don't know what to throw on for the day, I resort to breton stripes. It helps that I own a lot of tops/shirts and now this dress with the same pattern. I bought this Forever 21 midi dress for the summer for my casual, everyday style. Since the midi length came back, I wasn't sure if it was something I would gravitate towards. However, I liked how this particular one looked on me. It's bodycon so it would fit any body type pretty well.
I've paired it with another returning and favourite trend, the white denim.We've seen fashionistas like Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner rocking the white denim pants but I decided to go for the jacket version and it made for a very practical purchase. A special shout out to my favourite Murakami book, Norwegian Wood which I read last summer and planning to re-read it this season as well.
Striped maxi dressBoxed clutchBlack EspadrillesMidi Striped Dress
I paired the outfit with some classic black accessories and espadrilles. To add an edgier look to the outfit, I wore my Magic Square Silver Ear Cuff by the Etsy store, Iris J Jewellery. The best part about these are they are screw on ear cuffs and perfect for people with no ear piercings or just two(like me) but it makes you look like you have two on each ear. Her larger ear cuffs even cover the entire ear and look so dainty yet edgy.
Iris J JewelleryMurakami
Striped Midi Dress - Forever 21 (Similar)
White Denim Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Black Espadrilles - Qupid
Black Boxed Sling - Forever 21
Earcuffs - Iris J Jewellery
Sunglasses - Thrifted.

30 comments

  1. I love the outfit and your accessories. Yep it does look comfy.

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic my dear, really nice outfit! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the striped dress is so cute. You are right it's something like a comfort chic zone. Perfect with the denim jacket.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfort chic is my go to style for summer. Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. I love breton stripes as well, so effortless! Hope you’re having a lovely week so far! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just like you...you can never go wrong with stripes :)

    x Stefanie
    http://www.thefashionrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress, it perfectly fits you, you look amazing. ♥ What if we follow each other? Let me know, sweetie!

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simona! xx Have a peek at my bloglovin' if you'd like?

      Delete
  7. Nice and cool look :)

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a marvellous look darling! I love the bag!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco! I love these box shaped bags so much x

      Delete
  9. How effortless but classy this outfit is!! :)

    LEI, THE LEI REGEEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks Lei! Effortless and chic is the way to go this summer. x

      Delete
  10. Those earrings look so cool, I don't have pierces ears so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check them out then. There are so many designs to choose from x

      Delete
  11. Those earrings really are cool. Love 'em. I have a white denim jacket that I don't wear enough to be honest. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimmy! x You should wear it a bit more this season since it's making such a comeback!

      Delete
  12. I love that outfit! The dress is sooo pretty! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little ear cuff, it looks awesome! Your dress is awesome too, I do really like a stripey dress :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look very cute with this look and the stripey dress and your red lips have a fine French Rivera touch. Very feminine and chic x

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.