Mornin' Sunshine

August 9, 2015

mornin' sunshineYellow off the shoulder top
I had a nice day out this weekend, scouting around the city and eating some really good food. Although it was a casual day, it was planned for visits to some fancier places and hence this outfit decided to come out of my wardrobe. This yellow off the shoulder top is the cutest thing I've laid eyes on. These tops have been almost everywhere I have shopped/window-shopped but I picked this one because of the white pom-pom and lace detailing drew me to it. It has a tighter hem line but the rest of the top is poofy. I paired the top with my gorgeous laser cut midi skirt. This one is such a nice moderate length however the inner lining is a few inches shorter than the laser cut exterior which gives such a flattering effect.
I found this vintage looking bag last week and my love for box shaped bags took over me and I knew I had to have it. I paired it with my brown lace up flats. I went with gold accessories, a stack of gold rings and an adorable bee ring I found in the sale a few months back.
Bee RingGold Stacking RingsVintage clutchLace up Flats
I wanted to always own a pair of lace up heels but I was blown away by how comfortable these were to walk in especially because they were from an ebay seller. I think I'm going to become a confident ebay shopper by the end of the year.(At least I got my size right, however I was not too impressed by the quality. I got it for very cheap so I guess I can't complain much about that.)
Pom pom top and laser cut skirt.
Pom- Pom Top - Shop Nineteen
Laser Cut Midi Skirt - Forever 21
Vintage Boxed Clutch - Lara Karen
Lace Up Flats - Ebay

16 comments

  1. Aww, I adore your bag dear! It's perfect! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love your outfit! Your top is one of the nicest i have seen in a long time and your skirt is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hollie! x The skirt is quickly becoming my favourite one.

      Delete
  3. SUCH a cute skirt! I love the sheer panels on it. And it looks so nice with the yellow top :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very nice easy breezy skirt. Thanks Katy!

      Delete
  4. You look marvelous. Love your cute top and skirt.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning look darling! I love the bag so much!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco! xx It's new and I'm loving it too x

      Delete
  6. omg, such a fabulous post my dear! lovely pictures :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty top! i love it <3 and u r pretty :)

    marisa // www.summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Your sandals are fantastic! Love it! -Jacquin www.InteriorsbyJacquin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.