Thor Almighty

September 15, 2015

Superhero Tshirt OOTD
Thor Almighty Tshirt


Oversized Graphic tees are something I literally live in because not only do they make for flattering outfits but also extremely comfortable lounge wear. I always pick up some of these for situations and just impromptu lazy day outfits.
This particular graphic tee is something that caught my eye because of the Thor graphic in it from the Men's section of Celio. I was attracted to this one because I'm a comic book fan and a white t shirt with blue jeans is one of my go-to outfit. I don't think I can find the same one because it was limited edition I suppose but I'll link something similar down below. Zazzle is another website that specializes in comic book tshirts and trinkets and something you can customize for yourself too. No worries if you don't like Thor, you can make your own favourite character on the T-shirt.

I paired it with my new New Look High Waisted Jeggings in an acid wash (which is pretty much what I'm buying these days.) The T-shirt is about two sizes larger than my normal size so it's pretty long. I decided to tuck it into my jeggings.
I had my brown vintage bag, cute patterned ballet flats, a choker necklace, blue reflector sunnies and some bright red lipstick to accessorize the outfit while strolled around the streets and did some window shopping.

Blue Reflector SunglassesVintage Boxed ClutchNew Look Acid Wash JeggingsMirror Sunglasses
Printed Ballet Flats
Comic book strip tshirt
Paisley print flats
Outfit Details
Graphic Tee : Celio* (Similiar)
Jeggings - New Look 
Vintage Brown Bag - Lara Karen  (Similar)
Ballet Flats -  Similar
Sunglasses -  Similar
Choker Necklace - ASOS

35 comments

  1. The graphic tee is awesome!! Can't beat a bit of THOR. Love this casual outfit.. looks so comfy!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit it is so chic! Especially those shades *_*
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Iren! I am very fond of graphic tees x

      Delete
  4. Killer shades (I love this new blue reflector style I'm seeing everywhere), and awesome Thor shirt!

    http://stormy-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely x Theya re definitely on trend right now and I'm lovin' them!

      Delete
  5. it looks really comfortable! loving you tshirt :D

    Dice, Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shirt :) and I love your Ballet Flats. You are really beautiful.

    Love from Germany
    Nesli | http://www.things-ilove.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely x I am such a ballet flats collector.

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit! Perfect go-to outfit for those days when running late to class but you still look like you put in some effort. Absolutely adore your flats! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That totally sums up what I was thinking when I put on this outfit, haha! x

      Delete
  8. Super cute tshirt! And goes well with your flats!


    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Over sized t-shirts are the best! Love the details of your outfit, especially the sunglasses. Would be great if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by x Heading over to yours now!

      Delete
  10. You have a beautiful blog my love...!

    This is a gorgeous outfit, and your photography really enhances that!
    Great work, I'll be popping back soon to see more!

    Kelly | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely for stopping by and leaving such a beautiful comment x :) I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  11. Such a nice, casual outfit! The shirt and flats are adorable! You look great! :)

    Mallory
    perhapsbananas.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bag so much! kiss!
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have a really cute blog here, thanks so much for visiting mine!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by mine, lovely. I love yours too x

      Delete
  14. I'm loving the whole outfit, you really are rocking it! Your makeup looks effortlessly chic as well.

    Phoebe Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phoebe <3 I was just about to head over and check your nail post right now, haha and saw your comment.

      Delete
  15. That tee is amazing! I also love graphic tee <3. Beautiful combination of colors too!

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maeva! I do love a good white t shirt but not always willing to go basic. x

      Delete
  16. You let me confused with this outfit and i like more that jeans.
    Wholesale argan oil

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.