The Spring Tag

May 14, 2015

Hey there!

 I came across this Spring Tag on Molly Mac's blog here and I thought it was a really fun tag for the spring time as I haven't done any tags on this blog yet. This is going to be my first and I'm so excited to do this. I am sitting here sipping my Cappuccino and biting into my glazed donut as I answer these lovely questions. Let's get into this Spring appreciation post.

1. What three colors remind you of spring?
White, Nudes and Pastel Pink.

2. What is the first thing you add to your spring wardrobe?
I added a new midi bodycon dress and some cutout sandals to my wardrobe recently.

3. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
Ultimate Bright is Maybelline Lip Polish in Pop6.
Ultimate Nude is Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach.

4. What is your signature spring fragrance?
I am a fresh fruity scents person so I like any fragrance with hints of orange, grapefruit, sandalwood and musk.

5. What do you add or drop from your skin care routine?
I would add a sunscreen with a higher SPF than I usually use. I will be changing up my shower cream for a fresher scent and I'd drop the body butters I've been using during the past couple of months.

6. Do you change your hair up in spring?
Yes I do but usually they are subtle changes. However this Spring I decided to get a bob haircut. I basically took off 10 inches of my hair and I am quite happy with the new look.

7. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you can’t wait for?
I am looking forward to trying the Blueberry Range at The Body Shop and the Loreal Paris Color Riche Les Vernis Top Coats - tweed glitters.

8. What are your three favorite nail colors for spring?
My favourite nail colours are snow white, pastel pinks, lavenders and corals.

9. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
I love spring cleaning my closet where I donate my old clothes that I don't like anymore or don't fit me anymore and replace them with new pieces I'm currently loving.

10. Is there anything you’re looking forward to this spring?
I really want to try out the Co- Ords trend this spring. I have been seeing them everywhere and looking for a perfect pair for me.

I hope you enjoyed reading that! I tag anyone who would like to do the tag.

Have a lovely day!

Post a Comment

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.