Summer Brights

May 31, 2015

I have been out of town this week attending an Indian summer wedding. This is an outfit that I wore on one of the particularly hot and bright days. I thought this outfit was great because it has bright pops of every colour that would remind you of summer. Indian weddings have decorations that are usually packed with brilliant colours and I thought this outfit complimented the theme.

I went for a minimal jewellery look with only one statement necklace and a statement clutch because the top is already so bright and overpowering. I love multi coloured pieces sometimes because it goes well with nude accessories and something more colour coordinated as the options become much wider. The mint loafers and red velvet clutch went with my favourite colours from the top. The neutral black pleated Salwar bottoms ties together the entire look and balances out the brights.

Boho Necklace
Boho Necklace - WestSide
Summer Brights Outfit
Kurta(Top) - Admiryn by Jabong



Summer Brights Bottoms
Bottoms - Jabong
Floral Loafers
Floral Loafers - Head Over Heels

Studded Clutch
Studded Clutch - Paprika

4 comments

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.