Dreamin' of Paradise

August 24, 2015

tropical-prints
high-waisted-mom-jeans
I am lucky to be living in a seaside city where the sun shines brightly almost throughout the year. We have the perpetual feeling of being on holiday but that doesn’t stop me from wishing I was somewhere away and experiencing a new place, perhaps a new sea. This shirt from Vero Moda is pretty much tropical island appropriate. With it’s leafy prints and white flowers it reminds me of a Hawaiian shirt. I keep dreaming of being magically transported to an unknown island in the middle of the ocean with free drinks served in coconuts. ( Sigh! A girl can dream)
acid-wash-jeans

tropical-summer-outfit
vero-moda-palm-print
I've paired it with my high waisted, ripped mom jeans in a vintage acid wash, with my shirt tucked in for a more put together look. Although I don’t own a fully ripped jeans, I always go for these knee rips or something like a few rips here and there along with the knees. I might have to invest in a good pair of distressed ones soon. I have a black straw hat to keep the harsh afternoon sun out of my eyes and keep my hair from getting all greasy from the humidity. Such a life saver!
summer-blooms
black-oversized-hat
My soon-to-be signature summer sandals in black make an appearance again because they’re perfect and I can’t get tired of wearing them. Not yet! Something comfortable for my long walks in the sun, discovering nice little photography locations. Adding a bit of brightness to the otherwise green dominated outfit was on my agenda. This little orange satchel bag is something I’ve had in my wardrobe for quite some time now and it never fails to surprise me with the number of ways I can style this piece. It is versatile and if you’re a colour lovin’ person like me, you should get a neon to add to your collection.
orange-satchel-bag
ripped-acid-wash-jeans
sunny-seaside
Details : Shirt - Vero Moda, Ripped Mom Jeans - New Look, Belt - Paprika, Black Espadrilles - Qupid, Black summer hat - Forever 21.

25 comments

  1. Lovely pictures. I've always wanted one of those black floppy hats!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are really versatile. You should get one.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've posted the link to my bloglovin'.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blog, pictures... I so love your blog :-).
    www.londongirl01.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely style - love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Tori! I am loving this summery shirt at the moment x

      Delete
  5. I love how well put together this outfit is and your choice for the bag.

    With Love, Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I like how the bag adds a bit of colour to the outfit. x

      Delete
  6. Love your stye!
    you look amazing :)

    http://happirella.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics! <3 love that hat!!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this outfit! :)

    Cristina
    http://cristina.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look :)

    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love your whole look here, the ripped jeans paired with the hat were a great choice! Lovely pictures too!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.