Parisian

June 21, 2015

Have you heard of the phrase 'La Vie En Rose'? It translates to 'This Life is Pink' in French. I love the phrase, the song by Edith Piaf and it's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think - Parisian. I put together this outfit inspired by vintage, floral, Parisian designs. There's pink roses, gold jewellery, black quilted design and glitter. The minute I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it and pair with these accessories. Everything started to form this beautiful picture of Paris in my mind where every piece is reminiscent of something.

The Pink Roses Skater Dress for the beautiful roses at the Cafes and the window sills of Parisian apartments, Black Quilted Clutch with gold details for the classic range of  Chanel quilted bags , the French Label's most popular product, Glittery Loafers for the shimmering lights on the Tower de Eiffel every night and the glittering smiles of the tourists. the pearl and cross ring for Audrey and her obsession of pearls, Creme rose earrings to match the dress for a bouquet of flowers a lover buys from a street florist and finally a vintage red lip.
Parisian OOTDRose Floral dress Forever21

ParisianQuilted bagPearl ringPearl ringRose earringsGlittery loafersGlittery loafers
Rose Skater Dress,Quilted Clutch, Pearl Ring - Forever 21
 Rose Earrings -Toni Q 
 Glitter Loafers - Limeroad.

8 comments

  1. Edith Piaf is defo the first person that pops into mind when I hear that phrase, too, haha! I love the dress! Super cute!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an absolute favourite! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. La Vie En Rose is such a beautiful song! My favorite cover of it has got to be the one by Daniela Andrade :) Anyways, your dress is adorable and those shoes are to die for! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love covers of this song and I thought I knew the perfect cover too which is currently saved in my youtube favourites. I just went to check out the name of the artist(which I had forgotten) and it is indeed Daniela's video. :) Thank you very much x

      Delete
  3. I love this dress, it suits you really well. The whole outfit is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.