The Liebster Award

June 14, 2015


Good morning everybody!
The Liebster Award is sort of a tag for new,upcoming bloggers who currently have under 200 followers on any social media( I have cheated a little bit and included people who have around 200). I think it's a great way for people to discover other new bloggers which otherwise becomes really difficult for the first few months and years of blogging.

I would like to thank Leanne, also known as The Dress Diaries in the blogger world for tagging me to do this post.

The Rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
2. Look for an award image from other blogposts or just use the one I've used to post it on your blog.
3.Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4.Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.

Let's get into answering Leanne's questions.

1 Are you a morning or evening sort of person? 
Definitely an evening person. I like mornings as long as I don't have to wake up at the break of dawn.

2.What drink do you always order at a coffee house?
I usually order a caramel frappucino or iced tea. I love the Hibiscus iced tea from Starbucks.

3.If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
I would love to dye my hair a bright orangy colour because I adore red heads( The Weasleys, Ed Sheeran, Enough Said!) and Bright Blue because of Clementine from the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

4.What's your favourite item of Summer clothing?
I love sun dresses and white blouses.

5.What are you looking forward to this year?
I'm looking forward to tweaking my blog's design and keep up with a regular posting schedule. Sounds typical I know but it's something I've struggled with because of University.

6.What word would your best friends use to describe you?
I think crazy and extreme. Extreme because I can range from a quiet person to an overly active person anytime I want.

7.How long have you been blogging?
I have had this blog for a while now but I am regularly blogging from about 4-5 months.

8.What's your favourite family memory?
Childhood memories of growing up in an big old house where we would sleep on the terrace during hot summer nights and watch the stars. That's something I miss doing.

9.What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a pair of leggings and a sheer paneled skirt. Gave into sheer sale temptation today.
10.
Are you an only child?

I feel like this is a question nobody really asks me but yes I am.

11.What is your favourite blog post you've written? Leave a link!
My favourite post so far is my DIY Bohemian Anklet. Go give it a read! I had so much fun making it.

My questions for you are:

What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your dream job?
What is your fondest memory you have of your childhood?
What do you find attractive in a man/woman?
Do you have any pet peeves?
How would you describe your personal style?
What is the last book/magazine you read?
Do you like adventurous holidays or relaxing ones?
Did you particularly love any film this year?
Would you rather have a wand or a lightsaber?
If you could time travel would you like to visit the past or future and why?

I tag:
Isabel - Styling Canvas
Jess - Jessbfb
Allison - Hashtag Confetti
Linda - The Glam Gala
Amy - Tres Petite
Courtney - Courtney does beauty
Anika - ANIKAMAY
Holly - Holly loves simple things
Sammy - Lover lost in space
Lauren - The Fashion Rose
Anna - Confessions of Anna Banana

Post a Comment

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.