The White, The Black and The Brown

June 3, 2016

Pussybow Top with Cropped Black Trousers
White pussybow blouse with black bow
White pussybow blouse with black bow
A white pussybow shirt like this with skinny cropped trousers might sound very "formal" to some. I have to agree, it does end up being a pretty, classic, minimal work wear but it is also totally capable turning into a little more relaxed, casual, walking around the city kind. Styling three of my most worn neutral colours into one outfit and still not end up looking like a mess was a challenge. I had all of these items lying on my bed after a few days of collective shopping before I organized them and viola I thought they might work as a nice outfit. 
I've got my favourite pussybow blouse from Forever 21 on and it's untucked to keep the casual feel that I was going for. I paired it with my favourite cropped trousers from Dorothy Perkins, that fit like a glove and the length is just right. Anything shorter than this tends to look chunky on my body type anyway. I decided to ditch the heels/pumps and go for brown sandals with pretty delicate embroidery on it. These would be fabulous with summer dresses as well. And the final and the most exciting piece of course is the tasseled handbag from New Look. The size is really good for a crossbody bag and the fact that I was carrying around a ton of stuff in it(including a large hair brush) says something. It's got some perfect 'Chloe Faye Bag' accents going on for it with the gold ring and chain and the tassel is an extra touch.
Styling black, white and brown outfit
(Pussy Bow Blouse - Forever 21/Similar HEREHERE, Black Cropped Trousers - Dorothy Perkins/Similar HERE, Brown tasseled sling bag - New Look/ Similar HERE, Brown Sandals - Similar HERE)

Untucked pussybow blouse with skinny cropped trousers
Untucked pussybow blouse with skinny cropped trousers
Dorothy perkins cropped skinny trousers chinos
brown embroidered summer sandals

62 comments

  1. I love that blouse and those pants!! And they look amazing paired with brown shows, would not have thought of that!
    Gorgeous look <3
    xoxo

    Ileana
    http://www.novelstyleblog.com/gingham-set/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit dear!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look totally adorable in that outfit! And I kind of wanna steal your top.

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blouse is so pretty! Love the feminine details. What a pretty look!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shirt looks so classic :)

    kandice.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I the top!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag and the shoes, so pretty! Loving your blog, please do stop by mine if you get the chance, I love seeing new faces! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for your lovely comment :) I'll head over to yours now.

      Delete
  9. Oooh I love this outfit it's so classic! I adore the pussybow blouse, I need to buy one of those cause they just look so cute!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I have a thing for pussybows too x

      Delete
  10. Looking so stylish and so stunning! The sandals are absolutely gorgeous, totally agree that the embroidery is pretty. I love the mix of monochrome and brown, perfect <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Sophie! :)

      Delete
  11. I love this neutral outfit! It's very chic. The top is sweet :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty blouse! chic style<3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely look, girlie. The blouse is very cute with a little bit of frills going on - gives this outfit a girly touch. DP is one of my faves, I always seem to find something lovely there. Love the length of the trousers and they do sit great on you.
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nadia for your sweet comment. I am absolutely loving all the frills and these length of trousers honestly look the best on my body type so I love looking for a ton of these x

      Delete
  14. great outfit ! i love your shirt! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blouse is really gorgeous and looks perfect with these pants! Amazing look!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfit! The blouse is very cute! ;)

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blouse is so beautiful !!

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such a lovely blouse, girlie, I adore the way you've styled it here with the camel colored piece, so rich and chic! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have an amazing week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I hope you have an amazing weekend <3

      Delete
  19. This is so cute! I'm obsessed with anything with tassles right now so I need this in my closet asap.
    www.sprinklesandsaturdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julia! I love that these classic styles are trendy again x

      Delete
  20. This is such a classy outfit! I love the bow detail. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so chic, timeless, and elegant here! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look beautiful! Love your top and sandals.

    Sincerely,


    http://aikocunanan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so cute! love the bag and very oh so chic!

    Katie x x

    littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute look!

    Http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. That top and that bag are super cute! Love this outfit :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/haul-gojane-fashion-block-heels-demi-wedges-distressed-jeans-fringe-crop-jeans/

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this outfit! You look so pretty xoxo

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute outfit and a very classic shirt!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This outfit is perfect. You're so beautiful :)

    http://lindacharlotta.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  29. This outfit looks sooo cute! I love it :D x

    http://www.serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this outfit! Looks so comfy :)

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.