Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Beauty Lover

December 18, 2016

last-minute-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover
Background Designed by Freepik
 Have you got all your presents in order and ready to be sent out? No? Then this post is exactly for you. It's for all the busy folks who still are desperately looking for some cool and unique gifts for friends/family but haven't been able to get hold of anything or just haven't had the time. Here's a list of some pretty amazing things that any beauty lover would love to receive. There's stuff ranging from makeup to beauty and skincare and in glowly, rose gold and sparkly packaging! There's two NYX lipstick sets which are my favourite lip products from the brand and they're in fun and bright colours too that usually people won't be getting for themselves but want to try! The Lush set already comes wrapped - how convenient is that? The Pinch Emergency kit is the most thoughtful gift ever for your mom/sister/girlfriend and it comes in a super cute metallic bag or lots of other designs to choose from. Each of these items are super affordable (Under 25) can make for stocking fillers or gifts depending on how much you want to personally spend but it's definitely got something for everyone. 

2. Mini Emergency Kit by Pinch Provisions
3. Nail Candy Kit by Nails Inc
6. Smashbox Try it kit Lash Primer + Mascara
7. Warm Vanilla Sugar Gift Set by Bath & Body Works.
8. Holiday Handbook Set by Philosophy.
10.Glow on the go Shimmering Skin Perfector Set by Becca

If you're all caught up with your gifts, how about you treat yourself? ;) Everyone needs a from me, to me gift once a year.

27 comments

  1. The smash box try it kit is such a great gift, I got it a couple of years ago and it's such a great way to try the brand!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish set for a gift! Cute!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this last minute ideas !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your choices!! I'm thinking of getting those NYX glosses and a beauty blender! :)

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think anyone who loves makeup or doing their makeup would love a new beauty blender, theres just nothing better than starting fresh on a new sponge!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Philosophy and Bath and Body Works things are fantastic presents last minute or not! Two of my favorite brands!

    Alisha | http://www.alishaspinkdaisies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ideas! I would love to get something from NYX or Bath and Body Works :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to these!!! I love the NYX lippies the most! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I love what you've picked out! I've got my mum a new Beauty Blender for Christmas and I can't say no to anything from NYX, Burts Bees or Lush! The Becca set looks gorgeous too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gift ideas! I just bought the minimergency kit for a friend! So cute!
    XO
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool ideas! Thank you for your post! Happy holidays!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would definitely love the 4th, 7th and 10th gift ideas! Nevertheless, they're all amazing. ♥ Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These gift sets are such good gift ideas, I would love The Becca and Burts Bee set! I usually ask for sets from Caudalie and Nuxe :)

    Hanh | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want everything from your list :D Great picks x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sending this post to my husband! Yes to everything
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are the perfect stocking stuffers!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great gift ideas! I want all of them ,-) #5 is so cute!
    Meet My Lovely World

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very interesting post !!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!Merry Christmas🌲🌲

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are some great last minute gift ideas; really great stocking stuffers too. I love the NYX glosses and I really need a beauty blender! x

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this gift guide girl - packed full with some fab choices! 3, 7 and 10 are my favourites!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing products and good gift ideas! I love to get cosmetics as a present from my friends ;)

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know Christmas is over, but your selection is really nice!
    There is one thing that disappoint me about the NYX lipsticks sets is that there is only one pretty shade and the two others aren't that amazing...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for reading! x

      I know but I think it's a nice gift for someone who wants to try those bold and trendy colours but would never get it for themselves. :)

      Delete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.