L'oreal Color Riche Le Vernis A L'Huile Nail Polish Review

December 3, 2016

L'oreal-Color-Riche-Le-Vernis-A-L'Huile-Nail-Polish-Review
I'm talking about these new Nail polishes from L'oreal called Color Riche Le Vernis A L'Huile Nail Polishes today! I was initially attracted to these because of the bottles, let's face it they're super cute and so unique compared to anything in the drugstore ranges right now or even compared to anything I've seen from L'oreal lately. It was exciting and I wanted to buy a few, test them out & see how they perform!

Quantity: 13.5 ml

Claims: Infused with 4 precious oils, the 1st oil nail polish by L'OrĂ©al Paris delivers rich, powerful colour and incomparable mirror shine.

I was really intrigued by the claim and immediately researched what these oils are and if they're supposed to be actually good for the nails - like growth and health. I found that it is infused with 4 oils - rose, camellia seed, lotus flower and argan but no possible information was found if they were really good for the nails. On the website its only mentioned that the oils help with long lasting shine and rich colour. Also, the ingredients list is super long so I don't know how effective the oils are really going to be.

Shades : The range comes in 25 whoopin' shades which is so commendable! I've never been too attracted to L'oreal nail colours before because they've had the same old shades -a  red, a couple of pinks and metallic shades that I don't even wear. This time they've outdone themselves because this collection looks more like OPI with some really "never-seen-before" shades that really made me want to experiment with so many of them. I love that they're all non-shimmer shades and have a super shiny finish. I picked up two shades that stood out to me and looked really unique and perfect for the season! # 224 - "Rose Ballet" is a beautiful dusty rose shade, so gorgeous and looks different in every light! I shared a snap of this shade on instagram recently. #666 - "Vert Absynthe" is a gorgeous, olive green shade which looks fabulous on a warm skin tone! I also end up buying a lot of tops in this colour this time of the year so it'll look so great paired with them.

L'oreal-Color-Riche-Le-Vernis-A-L'Huile-Nail-Polish-Rose-Ballet-Review
L'oreal Color Riche Le Vernis A L'Huile Nail Polish - Rose Ballet

The Brush: The brush is really flat and rounded at the tips. It is packed with way more bristles than a normal nail polish brush. This really helps get the "one coat" application that they claim on their website. I went ahead and put on one more coat just for some added shine but the colour is really rich and packs in a lot in just in one coat. The flat brush helps in an even application without being streaky. I can say that about the darker shades of the range because I've swatched a couple more in store and they do go on very opaque.

The most distinct feature of this nail polish is the smell. It has a strong fragrance and Yes, you can smell it on your nails for a day and a half! Also, the funny thing is you can't exactly smell it if you just open the bottle and give it a sniff. It smells like a perfume when it's on the nails. The staying power of these polishes are seriously impressive. It stayed on my nails for one WHOLE week! The shine and colour fades a little after day 3-4 but nothing too noticeable. My nails still looked good and I prefer the fading over an ugly chip in a day or two. I would however recommend using a top coat with it to lock in the colour a little bit longer.
L'oreal-Color-Riche-Le-Vernis-A-L'Huile-Nail-Polish-Vert-Absynthe-Review
L'oreal Color Riche Le Vernis A L'Huile Nail Polish - Vert Absynthe

Overall, I'm really happy with this new range of nail polishes and there are so many unique colours to choose from that I'm definitely getting more since it's so affordable! I'm looking at you, Moka Chic & Noir Oxyde!

68 comments

  1. the colors look so pretty and I love the photos you took :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rose ballet color is so nice! I will check this out! :)

    kandice.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infused with 4 oils? I've never heard such a thing! Eventhough I love pink nails, the olive green one looks so beautiful, I don't own a colour like this one but I am definitely purchasing one to try, it looks so nice :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Yeah I've really been wearing the olive so much!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the sound of these nail polishes, the pink one looks lovely on you and is definitely a shade I could see myself getting a lot of wear from!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, your site looks so cute! ♥ I like the polishes you picked and I'm really intrigued about the fragrance thing.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottles are so pretty you're right! I love the green colour it's so unique!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felt in love with these colors! I wanna try the nail polish of Kristina Bazan for L'oreal, did you know them?
    xx dasynka
    http://dasynka.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have no idea about that range. I've to check it out!

      Delete
  8. The packaging is absolutely perfect !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those nail polish shades. The green one is so pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bottle and the colors are gorgeous, loving them!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the green is such an amazing colour. i have been looking for a green like this for ages and i will pick it up soon.

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I was so excited to see this shade as well x

      Delete
  12. I love coming to your website as I find your posts so relaxing to read- (I know that sounds odd)
    The rose ballet colour is just what I've been looking for so I may have to invest!
    Violet
    www.iamnoshrinkingviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much lovely :) This comment brightened up my day!

      Delete
  13. The colors are very pretty and that green shade looks so unique.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I personally despise when the nail polish gets streaky, it looks soooooo bad. But I like the result on your finger, I like actually really do.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!x I don't know how much of them are effective though.

      Delete
  16. These two colours are lovely!
    I love the green one, I think it would be perfect for fall and winter... :)

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful packaging and I love the colors, especially the green shade!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These colors are amazing!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these nail lacquers because they are very gentle on nails. These two colors are especially beautiful. Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous photos! I have nail polish from the same seria, and absolutely love the color and the quality is also great!

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like both shades a lot and excellent photos my dear! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful colors! Love the pics!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting, I never knew these polishes were scented. I've been eyeing these every time I got to the drugstore because the packaging and colours are so nice.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so eye catching, aren't they? You need to try them out!

      Delete
  24. These bottles are so unique and pretty and I love the shades you picked. Glad to hear the formula is just as good, definitely adding these to my wish list!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool post, I like it! :)
    xx,
    http://alittledropofstyle.blogspot.dk/2016/12/swan.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a gorgeous colours hun– great post!
    Tania xxx
    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/what-to-wear-desk-dinner/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have been seeing posts about these and I want to try them! I don't think they've landed in the States yet, which is such a shame. Hopefully within the next couple months! Lord knows I don't need anymore nail polishes but I always get suckered in anyway.

    Katie | www.overthemoony.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree! I don't need more polishes either but these shades were so different which is what drew me to them x

      Delete
  28. Ah wow they are both amazing shades I just imagines wearing them both wit the 4th nails with the vert absinthe. Such lovely and unusual shades!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo That sounds really lovely! The Vert shade has definitely become my favourite x Thanks for reading and Happy New year to you as well :)

      Delete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.