Birthday Brunch

October 14, 2015

Birthday-Brunch-Outfit
Autumn Photography
ASOS Printed Shift Dress
Printed Smock Dress - ASOS ( Similar HERE) | Brown Belt - HERE | Brown Patent Lace Up Boots - FOREVER 21 |Crochet Trimmed Crew Socks - FOREVER 21| Quilted Clutch Bag - FOREVER 21( Similar HERE) |

It was my birthday last week (3rd of October) and I had anticipated many outfit changes and had a good number of possibilities in mind. I wore this outfit to brunch on my birthday where we had some really good Italian food and desserts. I'm always super pumped about autumn dressing since my birthday falls in this season and gives me an even bigger motive to go shopping and buy a lot of new clothes.
This First & I Smock Dress immediately caught my eye because of the pretty autumn print and the rusty coral colour which is something I always gravitate towards. I paired it with a belt just because it seemed a bit too shifty for me, this piece. It cinches in at the waist to hold the whole outfit in place and prevent looking a few sizes more than I actually am. The brown patent leather boots are my new purchase from FOREVER 21 and a recent obsession. I love lace up boots but the only ones I see around are in black which are a bit too edgy for me. This colour makes them look so much softer and a little more girly even with the edgy design.
I had a lovely day with lots of walking, getting some beautiful presents, eating a very delicious Polpetto Bolognese Pizza and some really amazing Red Velvet cake!

ASOS Printed Smock Dress
Forever 21 Lace-up Leather Boots
autumn photography
Leaf Printed Smock dress
Brown patent leather lace up boots

23 comments

  1. You look amazing! I loveeee your outfit! X
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks very vintage huh? fits you <3 I love vintage! Belated Happy Birthday :)

    Dice | Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The print and colour looks vintage which I clearly love so much. Thank you Kandice! :)

      Delete
  3. I am totally loving this dress.

    Xx
    Laura
    www.twentyteenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that dress, the color, the print, the material everything about it is so pretty! And the socks with the boots are adorable ,can't believe you found those at F21, what a good find! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! F21 has some really cool stuff sometimes and I keep checking the store frequently :P

      Delete
  5. One word: Stunner!
    You look amazing and that dress. Can I have it?
    As well as the boots? Haha. Great post dear.

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment. It made my day :)) x

      Delete
  6. You look stunning as always! love your dress

    xox,
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress! your bag is so nice! kisses!
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like an absolute doll in this outfit, the belt was the right accessory and complements the dress just right.

    A very happy belated birthday to you, love. So happy to see that you had a swell day. I wish you all the happiness and many more years to come 😘❤

    PhoebeXx

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.