Hogwarts Haul

October 21, 2015

I was so very lucky to receive some wonderful gifts from a friend who visited Harry Potter World in the Universal Studios of Orlando, Florida. I have been a Potterhead since the age of 10-11 and I always appreciate HP themed items till today. I have been wanting to go there ever since it opened because A) I want to try the butterbeer at Hogsmeade. B) I wanted to get the merchandise. C) I have watched too many documentaries on it. I can now proudly tick off the option B off my bucket list of HP related stuff. I am so, so, so grateful for these collectible items.

Harry Potter Universal Studios Haul
The things I got are a Hogwarts Diary with a beautiful metal engraved emblem (which is too pretty to write in),Gryffindor Quidditch Badge, Deathly Hallows keychain, Deathly Hallows bangle (My favourite) and a gyffindor badge string (Maybe something modern day Gryffindors would be told to wear around their neck at all times of the school day). In case you are wondering, the Hogwarts Express ticket was not included. It is something I got at a Comic Con two years and initially I wanted to use it as a bookmark but I didn't want it to get lost or ruined so I just kept it with my books and it has finally been of some use today. I played around with my camera to try and get some tumblr-ish photos(I tried) of the items and here's how they turned out.

Universal Studios Merchandize
Deathly Hallows BraceletDeathly Hallows KeychainGryffindor Quidditch BadgeHogwarts Diary
Hogwarts Crest
I hope you enjoyed seeing these as much as I did! 

13 comments

  1. Love Harry Potter!! Awesome haul:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg harry potter! you're one of the luckiest <3

    Dice, wildest-heart.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!!! Ah I'm obsessed with HP! Loving everything you got!!!! Go potter heads xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky! I'm still going to be obsessed no matter how old I get.x

      Delete
  4. Love all of the things your friend picked up for you! I was just at Harry Potter World in Universal a few months ago and it was lovely.

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. Did you enjoy all the rides? I'd like to go someday!

      Delete
  5. I am in love with all of these items. I guess my reasons of visiting Harry Potter World are the same as yours, hah; butter beer was also on the top of my list.

    Awesome post love, reaaallly appreciate this one!

    Phoebe❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, Phoebe! It will be an absolute treat to have some butterbeer! x

      Delete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.