Huge Stationary Haul Feat Blippo

October 7, 2015

I have a confession to make. I am a closet( not anymore I guess) stationary hoarder and  I have been known for being unable to pass up things that are way too adorable for writing to-do lists and notes on. This is my long overdue back to school stationary haul that I wanted to share with you. I love seeing stationary photos and I have a long list of things I'm coveting. I could get my hands on most things that I was looking for except maybe some funny quote engraved wooden pencils. I need to look for some good ones.
I was kindly sent these four items from BLIPPO, which is a new website I've recently discovered for kawaii stationary supplies and I found myself scrolling on the website for hours. There is just so much stuff to choose from. The items from top to bottom, left to right are:
1. Blue Kawaii Pill Box* - For storing pills, medicines and I think I'd even store hair ties and bobby pins in there.
2.Animal Note Stickers* - They're basically post -its and freaking useful around the house or when you're studying but I'd prefer these over the boring yellow ones.
3.Pegasus Ball Pen* - This one's a no brainer. I always lose my pens but this Pegasus one can make them stand out among other pens and won't lose it as often. I got this one in pink(of course).
4.Chocolate Mirror and Comb* - A handy purse/school bag essential in a cute chocolate like packaging and again in pink. I don't know how much I'd use the comb honestly, but the mirror is super useful.

Some other stuff I have picked up for myself are a Notebook and Notepad in matching floral patterns for note taking and just to plan out my blog posts from Top Draw. There are some cute ones at ZAZZLE available with changeable covers. They are also having a 10% off sitewide sale on there.
Next up was some Kawaii coloured pens which came with a bottle container which makes it so easy to store and some Tiffany blue polka dotted washi tape.

There are a few novelty items that I got, First up is a Kawaii bear shaped icecream fan for summer days or long walks or anything. It's always a good idea to keep one in your purse if you don't own one of those battery powered fans already. I got a syringe pencil set which is so adorable and pretty cool considering Halloween so close now. It also has some red liquid in for blood. How cool is that? The three pills that come along with it are basically like a kinder surprise. They contain pencil leads, a bunch of fruit shaped erasers and lastly, the cutest thing ever. A few pieces of coloured paper rolled up in parchment style and tied with a gold ribbon for writing little messages or for a surprise.
The last item was a set of 20 multi coloured wooden pegs which I mainly got to use as a paper clip but then I noticed they also had a long piece of twine inside which is probably to make a tumblr-esque photo hanger. Only if I had a polaroid camera!

That's all for this post. Hope you enjoyed seeing my not so little stationary haul!

19 comments

  1. Aw these are soooo cute!! I love stationery!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the stationary is so cute!! I love the bright colours, especially the two lovely notebooks x

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore bright colours too. It makes studying a little bit bearable Haha x

      Delete
  3. super cute

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg cute things <3
    Can I have that blue notebook please :D

    Dice | Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know right? Sure you can have the smaller one, I've already started writing in the bigger one. Couldn't wait any longer :P

      Delete
  5. These look so cute!! I love the pen and sticky notes ^-^

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, you understand my obsession for stationary! I love iwako (i think that's what they are called) rubbers - they are so cute.
    Aleeha xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I think I've owned those as a child but they can be so addicting. I would need them in every shape and form x

      Delete
  7. Thanks Lovely! Happy Friday to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness gracious. I have that pill box in pink and I love it so much! My biggest problem is that I buy these cute stationery things hoping to write on them, but when the time comes, I feel too attached..It's a serious problem!

    Those animal note stickers would never be used, because they're just too cute!

    Oheartsan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! I totally agree with you on this! I have still not used the pill box either. Can you imagine writing in those cute message paper rolls? It's safe to say no one will be getting a message written on those.

      Delete
  9. Love that chocolate mirror and brush~
    I broken my mirror last week, looks like I need get one of that in my makeup bag :D

    Akane
    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's definitely very cute for a makeup bag! xx

      Delete
  10. These are cute♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. These items are too cute. I especially like the wooden pegs, I would love to get my hands on those. Haha, pills are like a kinder surprise minus the choc :p These items are not only adorable but are pretty useful as well.

    Phoebe Xx
    http://www.phoebegiggles.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.