Freedom Pro Decadence Eye Shadow Palette Review

March 7, 2016

Freedom Makeup Decadence Palette Review
Freedom Makeup Pro Decadence Palette Review
Freedom Makeup Pro Decadence Palette
I have been obsessed with Freedom Makeup all year ever since they launched their extremely high quality drugstore products. I've tried their mono eye shadows before and I wasn't too impressed like I was with their blushes. However, I decided to give their eye shadows another go. It was only right that I got my hands on their Pro Decadence Palette which is basically neural heaven and the cost is heavenly too. This one took away any inhibitions I had about their eye shadows because the minute I used these lovely, blendable shadows I fell in love with them. There are 20 shades (TWENTY?! for £6) and all of them are wearable nudes and great for everyday makeup looks. They have everything I love in a palette. They have a great shade range, so many options for bases, crease colours and outer corner colours and a good mix of mattes and shimmers.
They also give me the freedom(cough) to mix and match all these shades and honestly I could create a new makeup look everyday with the same palette. They are so well matched with each other. Now about the quality, most of their shades are very well pigmented, soft, easy to pick up with your brush and blends quite easily without messing up your makeup which means no fallout. A few of the lighter shades lack pigmentation and I think they make for great subtle all over the lid colours or brow bone highlights. The third shade of the bottom row however was very disappointing because it didn't show up even after I swatched it three to four times. I don't know if I will get much use out of that one but the rest are top notch, especially the coppery and berry browns.
Let me take a minute to talk about the packaging because I have loved all their all black,sturdy plastic packaging all this while. It is a great size for your handbag if you want to carry it with you. The only issue I faced is I couldn't get this palette to open. It was practically impossible for me. I also ruined my manicure completely while trying but it just wouldn't open. Finally, I had to use a knife to get it open and that's how I've been opening it every time I use it. That immediately makes it not appropriate for travel but I think I can deal with that. It's my perfect everyday makeup palette!
Freedom Makeup Decadence Palette

Top Row: Left to Right
Bottom Row: Left to Right
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy my review of Freedom Makeup : Bronze and Baked Palette. Thanks for reading!

55 comments

  1. This palette looks so gorgeous! I love the shades and packaging is so nice :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review! Have a great week!xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/back-interest-wedding-dresses-cocomelody.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/imagine-wedding-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are GOOORGEOUS!! you def should do a 'how i take my blog pictures' blog post!!

    Violeta from http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Violeta! That's a great idea. I might do one in the future when I feel like my photography tips are good enough to share,haha x

      Delete
  4. Great post, love this colorful palette! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! The palette looks amazing x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades loks amazing and the palette seems such a great deal! :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like the perfect neutral palette, awesome review. Too bad it's so hard to open.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo many shades for such a fantastic price, good find! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    http://www.aboutabeautifullife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The colours are definitely very soft and wearable :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely palette and photos. Looks like there are some great colours there.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I think this palette is gorgeous and I love that it has a huge mirror in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the shades are fit for everyday make up look! natural the colors are! :)

    kandice.me

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great palette such pretty colors :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a great article would never believe you could get such an amazing bargain! I will be looking into this product based on your review:) I am actually on a hunt for a natural palette. Thank you very much :)

    http://potsofsmiles.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nathaliya! You should definitely go get it. It's just something everyone needs to have for days when you really don't know what to do about your eye makeup and for everyday ofcourse!

      Delete
  14. Such a bargain! I haven't seen this brand in stores before but I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled now! I have a palette that I can't open either, it's such a nightmare when you've just done your nails so I feel your pain haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! I believe this is only available on their website right now. They should be available in certain stores.

      Delete
  15. I can see why this is your go-to everyday palette, the colours all seem to complement one another and are so subtle/natural! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This palette looks awesome! I'd love to try it, thanks for the review!

    Samantha - https://www.lbtthatlifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha! I hope you enjoy it as well!

      Delete
  17. The palette is so lovely!

    superaena.com / thepaperjunkie.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors of this palette are very versatile and great for daily use! Thanks for sharing!


    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The palette looks so good! It'd probably be my go-to too if I use makeup, lol.

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richel! I think this could make a great palette for people just beginning to like makeup :)

      Delete
  20. Make Up Revolution always seem to knock it out of the park but this is an amazing palette even for them - it's so so pretty and the colours and packaging are really good. Well worth the price, in my opinion!

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is Freedom but they're the same company, I think!

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's the same company! I love Makeup Rev too but I'm obsessed with this new range of products :)

      Delete
  21. Really nice pictures and interesting post ! :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you lovely! :) I'll be following you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great product and a very good post!

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your pictures are amazing! Some really pretty shades in the palette too xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Freedom - especially their shadow palettes. I don't have this one though. Its beautiful, its been added to my list xx

    www.lpagebeauty.cm

    ReplyDelete
  26. This palette looks lovely! I've tried loads of Makeup Revolution stuff but I'm not able to order much online and Freedom still isn't stocked near me!

    Brianne xo
    Brianneetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.