Pussybow Tunic with Ripped Leggings

March 2, 2016

Pussybow tunic with ripped knee leggings
Emerald green pussybow blouse with beanie
I can already see shops being filled up with new Spring/summer pieces and the runways are blooming with colourful and fun pieces. I'm still keeping it simple, dark and winter inspired though for another month or so till I can hit the spring bandwagon. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who is still feeling the burgundies and deep greens. I have been loving the Pussybow blouse trend from the past few months and I've got a few pieces in that style, but I'm particularly in love with this emerald green pussybow shirt dress which can totally double as a dress or as a tunic like I've been wearing it. It is quite flowy and oversized on it's own but when added a belt to cinch in the waist, it looks like a perfect fit.
Paired with some ripped knee grey leggings which are comfy with little minimal rips at the knees. They are made of jersey material so it kept me warm all day. For shoes, I went for my trusty, classic, black ballet flats which I tend to repurchase so many times every few months and over the years. It is still my favourite kind of shoes to wear. I had my beanie on to protect my hair from the winds and a little grey, chevron print sling bag that was lying in my wardrobe for quite some time now and it coordinated perfectly with the leggings and the look. I'm one of those people who actually encourage fashion hoarding because you never know what piece will work out great with an outfit you're about to style today. I'm loving this look because it's so easy to thrown on, and comfortable for long days without having to go down the denim road. I spent a good two hours thrift shopping in this! What is your go to winter outfit?
Pussybow shirt dress winter outfit
(Pussybow Shirt Dress: Forever 21(Similar) | Ripped Knee Leggings : Boohoo (Similar) | Classic Ballet Flats : Forever 21, Grey Chevron Bag: Dorothy Perkins (Similar) | Brown Belt : Vintage (Similar) | Black Beanie : New Look(Similar) )

boohoo grey ripped knee leggings
Forever 21 Green Pussybow shirt dress
Grey Chevron Leather Sling Bag
outdoor photography
Classic black ballet flats
Pussybow blouse and ripped leggings winter outfit

49 comments

  1. What a cool outfit! :)

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so cute in this outfit. Love it x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tania for your sweet comment x

      Delete
  3. I love bow blouses. So perfect with your denim and ballet flats!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time to see ripped leggings and i love how you style it.

    xo, Monique | itsmonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique! These are my first pair as well x

      Delete
  5. Super cute tunic! I love the color and the length ;)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I agree, it's such a good length as a dress and a top.

      Delete
  6. Lovely post! Have a great day!
    <3

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-outfits.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Loving the shirt dress on you, and the slits in those tights are quite unique!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top! The bow is a nice touch!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! Love the color of your top!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of this shirt dress! It looks so good on you and loving the whole outfit :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your comfy outfit looks so chic and pretty! I love the colour of your shirt dress!!!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute outfit on you, you look very pretty!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! I love the green colour. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have so much love for pussybow blouses and this one looks gorgeous on you - what a pretty colour! The portrait photo of you is really beautiful, by the way :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks Gabrielle! I agree, I love anything with bows and frills as well x

      Delete
  15. You look great, love the top and the bag as well and thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you dear! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great, love the top and the bag as well and thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you dear! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joice! I would love to follow you on BL :)

      Delete
  17. LOVE your shirt!

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. the combination is perfect! girl, you look like a runaway fashion model! the style of the clothes is so in! :D

    kandice.me
    Subscribe to Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!Thank you Kandice. That was far too sweet of you, haha x

      Delete
  19. Love how your outfit turned out!

    superaena.com / thepaperjunkie.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this look. Totally amazing,chic! Gorgeous photos, the colors and textures are so dreamy . I enjoy this look and colours match perfectly . <3
    www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! The color on the tunic is perfect on you.
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! It's becoming one of my new favourite colours too x

      Delete
  22. This is a very cute outfit!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a very cute outfit!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.