Six Instagram accounts I'm loving.

April 12, 2016

Six Instagram accounts I'm loving
(luanna90, me_and_orla, meohmygirl)
Instagram is one of my favourite social media websites. I have been so hooked on to it for the past few months, discovering new people with killer feeds and trying to do a little something to my feed as well (@wildfirecharm).
From the odd three hundred people that I follow on Instagram, there are six accounts that really stood out to me because of their colour theme, style, quality and just how artistic they are. Every time I log in, I get all excited to see when these people have posted. So I thought I'll share them with you guys, if you are feeling a little demotivated or would just like some #insta-inspiration.
1.luanna90: She's pretty much a fashion blogger turned instagram queen! Chances are that you already follow her or somebody on your feed surely does. She has the best red hair, best grungy fashion tips and living in New York city. Oh, and her boho ring collection is to die for.
2.me_and_orla: This wonderful lady posts a ton of lifestyle posts, unique photography shots and some food pics here and there. Her photos are always a little underexposed, moody and very indie looking (if you know what I mean!). She also runs a lifestyle blog all about a rustic countryside living. So beautiful!
3.meohmygirl: She's from Australia and is the most professional looking instagram that I follow. It only makes sense because she is actually a photographer and artist. Her food pictures make up most of her feed and she is best known for her "pretty food" pictures. Yep, they'll make you think they're too pretty to eat even! Her flatlays are also something she's quite famous for and they are absolute goals.
Six Instagram accounts you should follow
(lydiayekalam, fafe06, chloe_t)
4. lydiayekalam : She's a photographer and traveler who has a wonderful warm toned, woody feed. Everything on her feed looks perfectly in sync. She does city shots quite well and just in general has a good eye for dreamy architecture. Her coffee posts are some of my favourites as well.
5.fafe06 : The only male fashion blogger on my feed who is so inspiring with his clean feed, hint of blues and a lot of great cities. Yep! I've been following him throughout the time when he lived in NYC and all those gorgeous shots made my day. Now he lives in France I believe and all the city shots combined with his friends and everything they get up to makes me so happy.
6. chloe_t : As I am slowly getting into australian youtubers, I found her channel a few weeks ago and her instagram. Her style is always on point, chic and her hair is everything. She finds the perfect locations, dreamy feminine outfits(most of the time) and some great breakfast pictures.

Who inspires you on instagram? Let me know so I can follow them too! :)

41 comments

  1. meohmygirl has amazing instagram pictures
    i'm gonna check the others out! thanks for sharing :)

    kandice.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely! DO check them out, they're great!

      Delete
  2. These instagram accounts look so beautiful!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    <a href="http://www.novelstyleblog.com/meet-christina/”>Novelstyle Blog</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with most of these accounts, so I really appreciate you sharing them with us, I'll have to check them out! Instagram is definitely an inspiring platform and it's amazing how much you can express your artistic side through it! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa! Hope you've found some inspiration through these x

      Delete
  4. I definitely need to upgrade my phone so I can follow these people! I have an instagram account but didn't realise I couldn't upload photos from my PC! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Instagram had that option, life would be so much easier haha x

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing accounts 😻 i'm hooked to IG for fashion inspirations too 💞 thanks for sharing and have a FAB week hun ✨


    Xoxo, Aldora
    Www.Musingsofarabbit.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your faves! The photography looks amazing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I'm definitely checking out some of these accounts!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you end up following some of them x

      Delete
  9. You are so kind!! Thank you for saying such nice things about me, lovely <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :) I found your instagram account through Lua's photo, where you commented, and I came down to your blog. It's amazing! I love every detail, and your posts are so great. I'm starting my own blog and I want to make it grow, do you have any tips for first-timers? I hope you can answer me
    Keep up the great job with your blog, I completely adore it!


    Carolina | BREATHLESS WONDER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! That's so nice of you Carolina. I'm glad you like it, haha! I'm still no expert. Just learning as I go and all I can say is keep posting and let the ideas flowing and keep learning about photography xx

      Delete
  11. I'm totally new to Instagram & I'm still searching for great accounts, so thanks for sharing! ☺
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post dear ! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's awesome you're doing IG shoutouts! Some accounts are just too fun! All of these look great! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love chloe_t!!!!! x


    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome accounts, thanks for the inspo!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Me & Orla feed! She makes such an amazing photographs and I love that indie feel those shots have :) I am going to check out all of the accounts you have just listed, I am in need of inspiration :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leta for reading! I hope you are inspired by them x

      Delete
  17. Thanks for sharing! Could always use some extra inspo!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've featured some lovely feeds here, particularly as they each place so much emphasis on high quality photography! Like you, I'm starting to have a newfound appreciation for Australian bloggers too - particularly thanks to their gorgeous backdrops of blue oceans haha!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading lovely! Haha they do have the perfect Blue feed.

      Delete
  19. love luanna, i'll definitely be checking out the others!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.