Spring Duo from Maybelline

April 19, 2016

Spring-Maybelline-Haul
Hi there,
There are two new products, both from Maybelline that I recently bought for Spring and absolutely surprised/ in love with them so I thought I need to make a post telling you all about them. Now since Spring is upon us, I was scouting for some pastels and reds for lips and nails. I finally settled on this Bold Matte Lipstick in No 4 and a Colorshow Nail polish in Coral Craze. Since I'm a big fan of corally shades for the spring and summer, the nail polish was a natural colour choice. However, since I bought the lipstick online I was expecting a more blue toned red(or at least that's how it looked on the pictures online). But it turned out to be a beautiful, brick red with deep orange tones. It not only looks very bright on my skintone but it goes perfectly with the nail colour I bought. 
Another thing that surprised me about this lipstick is it's not all that bold or matte and I still love it! It is very much possible to layer it to get a really rich colour but even one swipe would be great for days in class where I don't usually like to go overboard. This also feels very moistursing, a big hit with me if matte lipsticks can do that.(If you are interested in seeing it on my lips, stay tuned for the next post).The nail polish is something I've tried before in other colours so I knew I was going to like the formula and staying power, but the colour is what I am obsessed with currently(after 2 coats). Yay for cheap finds that actually worked out for me! What are your recent Spring purchases?
Maybelline-Bold-Matte-Lipstick-Mat4
(Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in No 4)
Maybelline-Colorshow-Nailpolish-in-Coral-Craze
(Maybelline Colorshow Nail Polish in Coral Craze)

36 comments

  1. i love their colour! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the lipstick is gorgeous!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shade! X
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade! xo


    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. Love the nail color :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lip color but dying over that nail polish! Coral is one of my fave colors for summer. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the shade of this nail polish! I might need to get it myself :) I love bright colors like orange, hot pink and pastel ones in the spring and summer times.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so gorgeous in the summer! I need more pastels x

      Delete
  8. I love that shade of lipstick! So pretty!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice swatch !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moisturizing! That is incredible. I feel as though I keep coming across drug store brands that are anything but lately.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This one doesn't dry up your lips even if you're wearing it for the long day. x

      Delete
  11. Ooh, Coral Craze looks so gorgeous (and I love your photo showing it both in the bottle and on your nail!). I've started looking at springtime colours and this totally fits the brief :) Have a lovely weekend!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know this one, love the color !

    Safia xx
    www.mytrendylifestyle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors! I love that you made a little heart of the lipstick (it's all about details, ain't it?)
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous shade! Perfect for Spring/ summer!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post I love Maybelline lipsticks My fav right now is untainted spice. This shade looks nice
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds like a shade I'll like. :) I'll have to check it out.

      Delete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.