Bookmarks for Crappy Days #2

September 2, 2016

Bookmarks for Crappy Days #2
Hello! I’m back with the second edition of these “bookmarks” for some instant cheer me up, inspirational pages on the web that I definitely look to when I’m feeling low or when I'm in a particularly grumpy mood. If you're having a crappy day, this one's for you!

She is an instagramer I found on accident one day as I was scrolling through some hashtags and it turns out she is the holy grail of typography accounts. I am absolutely in love with her calligraphy pictures.They are bright, colourful and she always has a bunch of really inspiring “nerdy” quotes(especially Harry Potter). If you like a lot of fandoms or simply are a bookworm then you will love this account. I find her lettering videos so calming and I can watch those back to back for so long without getting bored.  However, if you’re more into girly, feminine quotes and style then lhcalligraphy is an account worth following! Her account is so darling.

If you already watch Caitlin’s beauty and lifestyle videos on youtube, you may have seen this as it is from March. She puts up artsy videos in between all her beauty content and I think they are really fantastic. This is one of those videos which believe it or not is a sponsored video but I think she did such a great job on this and it has 30,000 views on it which I think is far too less for the effort that went into it. She deserves so much more recognition as this video really inspired me to travel and also be creative. I love watching it back.

What is possibly better than a cup of tea when you’re feeling a little down to cheer you up? I practically need tea or coffee on an IV on days like these. I like how they shared 3 different & interesting ways to make tea making it a little bit more fun to experiment with some new flavours and they also seem to be very calming. Double bonus! The blue mellow is something that I’m hoping to try next. Also, these boys are a blast to watch. They are always so funny and cheery and I like watching their videos even though I’m not the world's greatest cook and could barely attempt some of the recipes they share. I live for these easy, 5 minute recipes.

Here’s a link to this lovely graphic design blogger’s free printable archive. She has this series called Monday Motivation where she gives out a free motivational printable every week on a monday. All you need to do is sign up for the newsletter and you get a nice little printable in your email. It’s such a nice treat for Monday mornings especially when the Monday feeling is catching up with me. I usually print them out or use it as a wallpaper or phone wallpaper and I just love the feeling of having one positive quote every week in bright colours, fonts and designs. It’s also perfect for framing some for your desk or bedroom.

#5 Quotes - Overheadla
Another instagram link you say? Trust me this one's way different than anything I've ever seen before. It's an account that takes anonymous submissions from people in LA of anything funny they've overhead and they share them like a quote. I know LA is one of the most glam cities in the world and I fantasize about it just as much as anyone else but it's so fun knowing a little bit more about the real people of LA, their lifestyle etc. Some of these quotes should make it to TV show scripts to be honest, they're hilarious. One scroll through their feeds and you'll find yourself in fits of laughter. I do, everytime!

PREVIOUS EDITION
Bookmarks for Crappy Days

54 comments

  1. Great inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing those tips :) Have a great weekend <3
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea and coffee on an IV, I totally hear you. Thanks for these links!

    Jane / deluminators

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to check out the inspirational Instagram especially seeing as there are Harry Potter quotes on there and I'm a total nerd!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a look and I love Dawn's page, the friends reference got me! The Overheard LA page is so funny aswell :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to check all of this out! super fun post!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun post to read. I am definitely look caitlin's video right away! Thanks for sharing !
    http://yourbeautyjournal.com/nyc-liquid-eyeliner-in-blackest-black-review/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instagram besties!

    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, love the idea of this!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so good! Definitely bookmarking this page for the future! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great links dear! Thank you for sharing!! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post as usual :) <3 Have a nice week dear!


    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post! I'll really take a look at the recipe of tea! Tea is one of my favorites, after coffee, of course :)

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing the list. I'm going to check them out.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These seem great, I'll check them out soon!! Thanks for sharing, babe!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh, these are such fun links! I'm definitely book marking these for a rainy day :)

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice article ! Love your selection !

    xx


    http://wall-of-style.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a lovely idea for a post, and something we all need at some point!

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post, thank you !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you shared this and I hope you'll fun yourself.
    I am kind of busy these days to follow those but I would really love to if I had time.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these bookmarks for a quick pick-me-up! Thanks for sharing!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great idea to bookmark things that make you happy! I'll have to check out the tea link!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  23. tHIS IS GREAT!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am always trying to compile a list that can cheer me up when I need, this was so much fun to read! Thanks for the ideas :D
    xoxo, simona and indre

    http://www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved this list! Have to save it for later when I'm having a crappy day haha :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.