Boho Dreams

May 6, 2016

Bohemian Embroidered Blouse with Jeans Outfit
Bohemian Flowy Blouse with Fedora Hat
Burgundy Bohemian Fedora Hat
After Coachella completely took over social media in the last few weeks, I cant deny that I had major envy from all the gorgeous outfits people wore to this festival and made me wish I was there. It was about time I brought out my Bohemian blouse again especially with the rising temperatures. I had to make sure it fits in with my daily wardrobe and couldn't go all out and extreme like some of the outfits I've been looking at. They look fabulous,sure but I'm definite I can't dress like that everyday of my life(sadly) when I have work to do or errands to run. Then comes out my most worn clothing ever, dark wash skinny jeans- Surprise! Paired with some pointed toe block heels and felt Fedora, I think it manages to look borderline "Free people" acceptable. No? Haha, I tried.
This top is from a local place(but I've linked some similar ones below) and the minute I spotted it I knew I had to have it. I am in love with it's embroidered front plus the little blue fringe is so bright and fun for this time of the year. The lower part of the blouse is a peplum and hence very flowy and airy. The style is definitely cropped but it stops right at the base of my low waist jeans which I think is perfect and the length I feel comfortable in after lunches or on a day to day basis. I know I'm going to get a ton of wear out of this look, especially since those are the easiest heels to walk in(that I own anyway)!
Bohemian dreaming festival inspired peplum blouse outfit
| Bohemian Embroidered Blouse - Similar HERE & HERE, Dark Wash Blue Jeans : Forever 21(Similar HERE) , Block Heeled Pumps - New Look ( Similar HERE & HERE) , Black Crossbody Bag : Similar HERE, Fedora Hat - Forever 21(Exactly Similar HERE) |
Embroidered white bohemian flared blouse
Jeans with some block heels and peplum top
Croc printed block heels with ankle straps

43 comments

  1. Love your pretty blouse! The look would be very suitable for Coachella indeed.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. This boho top is amazing! I love the details and that hat is the perfect accent to this look.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so festival ready in this outfit! I love that top with that hat :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics of coachella on instagram also made me wanna wear my boho pieces. I absolutely love this outfit, it's so pretty and you look stunning! Your hat is so cute :)

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that top and I am just slightly obsessed with your shoes!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! That blouse looks so adorable and I can tell that those heels are very easy to walk in as you said :) Plus they look very nice. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this look, hon! I know exactly how you feel about all the gorg Coachella outfits!! I have been binging on everyone's snaps from Coachella sitting home in my boho blouse wearing two messy buns. Lesson learned: flower crowns are not in this year lol.
    Anyway, love this loo, especially the blouse & the shoes #beaut
    xox Nadia
    http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Nadia for your lovely comment. Hehe it made me giggle x

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty Boho outfit! I am loving everything about this look! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..love this boho chic look. That embroidered top is the highlight <3

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a charming top and you look so cute!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really, really lovely look on you - the embroidered blouse is super pretty and I love the high-rise neckline. One of my favourite looks on you so far, for sure! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Magazine Subscription Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Gabrielle! That's so sweet of you :)

      Delete
  12. Cute look!!! I love those shoes! And you look beautiful.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an amazing look, you look gorgeous!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty Boho outfit! Beautiful look!

    http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable! I love that top on you!

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! That top is so cute... the detailing is perfect! And it looks great with those shoes :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    http://www.novelstyleblog.com/carry-on-essentials/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous! I love that top! Boho is not a style that I can pull off, but it suits you so well!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I agree not all pieces suit everyone, not even me. I'm sure there are some that you can experiment with!

      Delete
  18. I adore your top! Actually the entire look is amazonian x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.